Graduation is a time of exciting possibilities, high expectations … and new financial realities. Get off on the right foot and build a brighter future with these seven saving strategies.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
Few things we write have as much potential value as a well-crafted cover letter. If you’re in the job market now or plan to be, here are seven tips to take your cover letter from tired to hired.
A hiccup in your employment history doesn’t have to signal slackerdom. Take control of how you present the highs — and the lows — of your professional experience.
Did you know that your financial adviser may not be legally required to act in your financial best interest? Here’s how a fiduciary pledge can change that.
There’s no place like home, even if it’s only 200 square feet. Find out why tiny houses are gaining in popularity and what makes these small spaces so special.
Find out who these generous tycoons are and how they made their fortunes.
Young women haven’t reached pay equity with their male counterparts and they may lose some ground as they get older, a new report says.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?