Graduation is a time of exciting possibilities, high expectations … and new financial realities. Get off on the right foot and build a brighter future with these seven saving strategies.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
Few things we write have as much potential value as a well-crafted cover letter. If you’re in the job market now or plan to be, here are seven tips to take your cover letter from tired to hired.
A hiccup in your employment history doesn’t have to signal slackerdom. Take control of how you present the highs — and the lows — of your professional experience.
Did you know that your financial adviser may not be legally required to act in your financial best interest? Here’s how a fiduciary pledge can change that.
There’s no place like home, even if it’s only 200 square feet. Find out why tiny houses are gaining in popularity and what makes these small spaces so special.
Find out who these generous tycoons are and how they made their fortunes.
Young women haven’t reached pay equity with their male counterparts and they may lose some ground as they get older, a new report says.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs