Retirement today definitely takes more planning, may take some creative downsizing, and probably won’t be the same type of retirement that your parents or grandparents had.
Author Archives: Kentin Waits
Traditions are being reconsidered and creatively reinterpreted with earth-friendly ideas. This trend can save you money as well.
A thrift store shopper with 25 years of experience under his belt shares his top tips for finding the best deals.
Whether you’re just dating, newly married, or have been together so long you have matching recliners, there’s always hope for the money-mismatched.
For the frugal-minded, a treat that happens every day is no longer a treat — it’s overhead.
Some of these can be DIY, but even if you have to hire a professional, you should recoup a large percentage of your investment when you sell.
Here are six types of savers we’ve identified over the years. Which category do you fit in?
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?
- Too Much Fat, Sugar Linked to Decline in Brain Function