Duct tape can be used to fix just about everything else on the planet, so why not your personal finances too?
Author Archives: Len Penzo
Always pay thyself first, and knoweth the difference between needs and wants.
The cost to make six of the 10 most popular brown-bag sandwiches fell this year, but the price for salami and albacore tuna more than doubled.
He’s the chief executive officer of the household and his wife is the chief financial officer.
Häagen-Dazs and Ben & Jerry’s go up against the likes of Dreyer’s and the Costco Kirkland brand.
After all, insurance is supposed to protect you from losses you can’t afford to replace.
Ticketmaster seems to have come up with another annoying way to make money from its hapless customers.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?