Sometimes you can beat City Hall. Here are the steps to take if you think the ticket you received was unjust.
Author Archives: Len Penzo
Why do some people — no matter how much they make — get into debt, while others — no matter how modest their means — don’t?
From RVs to TVs, no matter what you buy these days, you get the hard sell for an extended warranty. Here’s how to know whether to bite.
You may be too sophisticated to fall for phishing scams, but many aren’t. Check out this post and forward it to anyone you think could be vulnerable.
We all make mistakes – sometimes costly ones. Here are some of my family’s recent memorable mishaps, along with the price tag and responsible party. Do you have a similar list?
It’s easy to forget that taking on excessive debt – and continuously spending more than you earn – greatly reduces the wealth you can accumulate down the road.
Having children too early or choosing the wrong place to live can have a significant impact on your finances.
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions