Sometimes you can beat City Hall. Here are the steps to take if you think the ticket you received was unjust.
Author Archives: Len Penzo
Why do some people — no matter how much they make — get into debt, while others — no matter how modest their means — don’t?
From RVs to TVs, no matter what you buy these days, you get the hard sell for an extended warranty. Here’s how to know whether to bite.
You may be too sophisticated to fall for phishing scams, but many aren’t. Check out this post and forward it to anyone you think could be vulnerable.
We all make mistakes – sometimes costly ones. Here are some of my family’s recent memorable mishaps, along with the price tag and responsible party. Do you have a similar list?
It’s easy to forget that taking on excessive debt – and continuously spending more than you earn – greatly reduces the wealth you can accumulate down the road.
Having children too early or choosing the wrong place to live can have a significant impact on your finances.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?