What does it matter if a bank halfway around the world starts having problems? Unfortunately, it could mean higher interest rates for you.
Author Archives: LowCards.com
Whether you’re trying to build credit or just get a discount on a purchase, we’ve all been tempted to sign up for department store plastic. But maybe this is a temptation you should resist.
It wasn’t the best of times, and it also wasn’t the worst. But it may have been the busiest for your credit and debit cards.
Some gifts keep on giving. Others – like gift cards – can actually cost you if you don’t use them within a year. If you were given a gift card over the holidays, better read on.
Here’s how you can turn your holiday spending into even bigger credit card rewards than usual.
Credit cards are Santa’s little helpers at holiday shopping time, but they can turn you into a grinch when the bills come due.
Transferring your balance to a better credit card can save you money. But if you don’t choose your new card wisely, you could end up paying more.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The Best and Worst States for Driving
- Netflix’s Upcoming Loss of Hollywood Movies Is Hulu’s Gain
- Millions of Medicare Recipients Face Premium Hike in 2016
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest