If you have a credit card that earns you frequent flier miles, you got to know about the “gotchas” that can keep you grounded.
Author Archives: LowCards.com
Credit cards can be a hassle to use in this country, but overseas, you can get socked with fees as high as 25 percent – unless you know these tips.
If you think returning an item is a pain, pity the merchants who not only take it back but might pay extra if you used your debit card.
Have a debit card with a rewards program? Probably not for long. In fact, you may soon start paying a monthly fee just for the privilege of using this type of plastic.
Business credit cards don’t have the same protection that consumer credit cards do. Then why are they so popular? Because in this economy, it’s often the only way small business owners can get credit.
Not all interest rates are created equal. The rates the Fed froze last week won’t freeze your credit card interest. In fact, your own interest rates may rise.
If you’re got a student heading off to college in the fall, read these tips for a quick class on managing student money.
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills