If you have a credit card that earns you frequent flier miles, you got to know about the “gotchas” that can keep you grounded.
Author Archives: LowCards.com
Credit cards can be a hassle to use in this country, but overseas, you can get socked with fees as high as 25 percent – unless you know these tips.
If you think returning an item is a pain, pity the merchants who not only take it back but might pay extra if you used your debit card.
Have a debit card with a rewards program? Probably not for long. In fact, you may soon start paying a monthly fee just for the privilege of using this type of plastic.
Business credit cards don’t have the same protection that consumer credit cards do. Then why are they so popular? Because in this economy, it’s often the only way small business owners can get credit.
Not all interest rates are created equal. The rates the Fed froze last week won’t freeze your credit card interest. In fact, your own interest rates may rise.
If you’re got a student heading off to college in the fall, read these tips for a quick class on managing student money.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?