A growing trend in contracts for cellphones, bank accounts, credit cards and lots of other services is costing consumers their rights. It’s called ‘forced arbitration.’ Here’s what it is and what you can do about it.
Author Archives: Michael Koretzky
Long-term care insurance is becoming much more expensive for women than it is for men in many states. Here’s how you can reduce the cost.
The time to act is before a parent becomes unable to handle personal finances. Here are steps you can take.
Summer’s here, and so is the increased risk of skin cancer. Here’s information you need to know about the best and cheapest sunscreen.
A new survey asks Americans what they fear most financially; the results might surprise you.
A Kansas woman was recently honored for paying off $120,000 in credit card debt in five years. Here’s how she did it.
Would you buy a book on how to win the lottery? Would you buy just the numbers? Sadly, some gullible people are doing just that.
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce