A growing trend in contracts for cellphones, bank accounts, credit cards and lots of other services is costing consumers their rights. It’s called ‘forced arbitration.’ Here’s what it is and what you can do about it.
Author Archives: Michael Koretzky
Long-term care insurance is becoming much more expensive for women than it is for men in many states. Here’s how you can reduce the cost.
The time to act is before a parent becomes unable to handle personal finances. Here are steps you can take.
Summer’s here, and so is the increased risk of skin cancer. Here’s information you need to know about the best and cheapest sunscreen.
A new survey asks Americans what they fear most financially; the results might surprise you.
A Kansas woman was recently honored for paying off $120,000 in credit card debt in five years. Here’s how she did it.
Would you buy a book on how to win the lottery? Would you buy just the numbers? Sadly, some gullible people are doing just that.
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?
- Too Much Fat, Sugar Linked to Decline in Brain Function