We care about the way our cars look and the gas mileage they get. And we know that airbags and brakes are crucial for safety. But what about the tires?
Author Archives: Michael Koretzky
With our smartphones and computer tablets, we like to think we’re tech-savvy. But according to the chief information officers at some American companies, we have a lot to learn.
A survey released yesterday says most hybrid owners won’t be repeat purchasers, because the gas savings aren’t enough to offset the premium price.
Democrats and Republicans don’t agree on much. So it’s probably no surprise they don’t agree on which cars to drive, either.
A new report says employment is returning to pre-recession levels. And other studies say the term “secretary” is making a comeback and narcissists are winning.
If you’re trusting a professional with your financial future, don’t pick that person the way I did. It cost me almost $12,000.
Yes, it’s possible to do too much spring cleaning. You can damage some of your valuables if you don’t clean them properly – if you need to clean them at all.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way