A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: signs you need a vacation; prepaid tuition plans; should you buy a starter home?; dating co-workers; and 52 weekend projects to improve your life.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
This reader has bad marks on her credit history, is worried they’ll prevent her from getting a job, and wants to get them removed. There are millions of Americans in her shoes.
Meet someone who hasn’t come out of pocket for a toothbrush or toothpaste in years. No, she’s not a shoplifter – she’s simply mastered the hacks for Walgreens and CVS.
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: how to spot a shoplifter, what to consider when making a will, where to take your toddler on a date, how to make people like you, and when you shouldn’t try to build an emergency fund.
This reader wants to increase his credit line to build his credit, but his bank isn’t cooperating. The solution is simple…
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: DIY bankruptcy, Amazon Prime gets less prime, why you should greet the dawn, how to find extra money, and last but not least: how to be happier.
Odds are you or someone you know is going to fall for an email scam. But avoiding email issues is easy – if you follow a few simple rules.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills