When you’re paying out more than you’re taking in, you’re in trouble. If it’s happening to you, or someone you know, here’s a step-by-step guide for what to do.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
Money Talks News is a finalist in a national video contest sponsored by American Airlines. Check out our entry!
While LEDs last decades and sip electricity, replace the wrong bulbs and you could be dead before you break even.
This week: how to get work experience without having a job, whether you should let your insurance company track your driving habits, car insurance myths you should be aware of, exercises you can do at home, and a bunch of ways to earn extra money.
There are two distinct types of people in the world: those who can’t stand the idea of unexpected expenses, and those who can’t stand the idea of paying for protection they don’t need.
This week: how to fight against getting into fights, how to have some local fun and spend less doing it, why the only good home security system is one that barks, seven questions you’re not asking yourself that you should, and eight financial tips for freshmen.
A Bentley convertible or a kid? If you believe what you read in the media, they’re about the same price. But here’s why you shouldn’t always believe what you see.
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions