When you’re paying out more than you’re taking in, you’re in trouble. If it’s happening to you, or someone you know, here’s a step-by-step guide for what to do.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
Money Talks News is a finalist in a national video contest sponsored by American Airlines. Check out our entry!
While LEDs last decades and sip electricity, replace the wrong bulbs and you could be dead before you break even.
This week: how to get work experience without having a job, whether you should let your insurance company track your driving habits, car insurance myths you should be aware of, exercises you can do at home, and a bunch of ways to earn extra money.
There are two distinct types of people in the world: those who can’t stand the idea of unexpected expenses, and those who can’t stand the idea of paying for protection they don’t need.
This week: how to fight against getting into fights, how to have some local fun and spend less doing it, why the only good home security system is one that barks, seven questions you’re not asking yourself that you should, and eight financial tips for freshmen.
A Bentley convertible or a kid? If you believe what you read in the media, they’re about the same price. But here’s why you shouldn’t always believe what you see.
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers