Starting over is never easy, but it’s something human beings have been doing in one form or another for eons. Here’s how to rebuild your financial life, step by step.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
This week: How to turn a side job into a career, dealing with car dealers, dealing with elusive goals, how to cut your own hair and how to make your relationship rock.
The giant banks behind the Libor scandal will soon be charged as criminals. You need to understand what happened and remember it when Wall Street whines about too much regulation.
The commercials insist a reverse mortgage is the perfect place to find extra retirement income. Here’s what they don’t tell you.
This week: How to do things faster, why you should chase your dreams, why you should hang out naked, why you shouldn’t hire help and where to find cheap cigars.
Here’s the skinny on how to get any kind of negative items removed from your credit report.
This week: Why you can’t afford not to travel, manners mistakes that may improve your social connections, why younger people won’t have to work until they’re 70, decluttering kids’ closets and traps that threaten your financial peace.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships