At least eight cars have crashed into post offices this year in just central Florida alone. The USPS offers useful advice to keep your wheels out of their lobbies.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: saving old school, negotiating quietly, negotiating overseas, slaving away, and giving the right way – for you.
Unless Congress acts, $600 billion of spending cuts and tax hikes will take effect in 2013. It could derail the economy and tank the stock market. This reader is worried about what’s going to happen. So am I.
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: how to sell a used car safely, how to argue about money and happiness, how to save at thrift stores, how to save in the supermarket, and how to drink weird but tasty concoctions at home.
This reader has an excellent credit history and score, but the man she’s about to marry doesn’t. How can she help him?
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: cheap ways to keep kids happy, how to stay friends when one makes more money, signs your parents raised you right, learning about WOSBs, and another reason to hate the cable company.
Getting older definitely isn’t making me better-looking, but at least it’s making me wiser. Here’s what I’ve learned about money that you should too.
- Going to Greece? Load Up on Cash and Keep Your Eyes Open
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?