If you’d like to spend more of your life at leisure and less at labor, here are some simple tips to make it happen.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: the best big box, the worst car-dealer tactics, the crap you don’t need, the home repair advice you do need, and why it doesn’t matter how much it costs to live in your city.
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: generic vs. name-brand, avoiding private mortgage insurance, helping your kids grow up self-reliant, using grocery-delivery services, and alternative uses for things in your bathroom.
You can improve your credit history and score by disputing negatives. But there’s a catch…
I’ve written and produced 3,000 personal finance TV news stories, written countless articles, and learned things along the way, including some you’re unlikely to read elsewhere.
A look at five interesting personal finance posts from other bloggers around the Web. This week: fast food to stay away from, body parts that can make you money, personal stories of debt, and what to spend on an engagement ring.
There are few purchases more costly, or emotional, than buying a home. Here’s how to do the math to see what you can afford, workarounds if you don’t have enough, and a reminder to keep your ego on the sidelines.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You