Here’s a little something to think about as you sit down with your family today: When you’re on your deathbed, you won’t think of the things you had, but the times you had.
Author Archives: Stacy Johnson
Some things Americans take for granted, foreigners find strange, hilarious and sometimes offensive. Read on to see how thankful we should be for the things we have.
You patiently wait seven years for a bad debt to fall off your credit history. But just as it’s about to happen, one collection agency sells the debt to another and it reappears. Can they do that?
This week: The worst tax moves you can make, decorating on a dime, knowing what you don’t know, fighting to stay in the middle class, and how women can beat the pay gap.
When it comes to saving for college, there are lots of options to study. Here are the basics of what you need to know.
If you’re on a contract with one of the big carriers, you could easily be wasting hundreds of dollars every year.
This week: How to stop living paycheck to paycheck, how to get a free cremation, what you can learn about money by working at a bank, how your past affects your future, and how frugal people waste money.
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor