A little education can go a long way to protecting yourself from an unscrupulous jeweler when you’re looking to buy bling for the holidays. Here’s what you need to know.
Author Archives: Susan Ladika
You need to discuss finances, adult kids and estate planning before remarrying later in life.
Winter heating bills are expected to rise up to 13 percent this year. Take these steps now to reduce your heating costs.
American families waste hundreds of dollars of food each year because they don’t understand what the dates stamped on food packages mean.
You’ll have to pony up cash to the federal government if you ignore the requirement to purchase health insurance — and you could face a pile of medical bills if you’re injured or seriously ill.
Home equity lines of credit remain out of reach for millions of Americans. They may have an alternative.
You think you’re being smart by buying travel insurance to protect yourself from rising change ticket fees. But your claim may be denied.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs