A little education can go a long way to protecting yourself from an unscrupulous jeweler when you’re looking to buy bling for the holidays. Here’s what you need to know.
Author Archives: Susan Ladika
You need to discuss finances, adult kids and estate planning before remarrying later in life.
Winter heating bills are expected to rise up to 13 percent this year. Take these steps now to reduce your heating costs.
American families waste hundreds of dollars of food each year because they don’t understand what the dates stamped on food packages mean.
You’ll have to pony up cash to the federal government if you ignore the requirement to purchase health insurance — and you could face a pile of medical bills if you’re injured or seriously ill.
Home equity lines of credit remain out of reach for millions of Americans. They may have an alternative.
You think you’re being smart by buying travel insurance to protect yourself from rising change ticket fees. But your claim may be denied.
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money