- 10 Ways to Get Free Lodging on Your Summer Vacation
- How Americans Rate Their Fiscal and Physical Fitness
- Verizon Deal With HBO: Another Reason to Cut Cable
- 16 Cheap Ways to Get Moving, Feel Younger and Live Longer
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Are Your Kids Brats? That Could Pay Off in the Long Run
Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: Sometimes bottled water isn’t from the pretty picture on the bottle. USA Today reports…
“After speaking to several Nestlé Waters’ employees, this officer was informed for the first time that the Ice Mountain five-gallon bottles do not contain 100% natural spring water but instead contain resold municipal tap water,” the legal complaint charged.
The brand usually includes the source of the water on the label, but a lawsuit says it wasn’t on five-gallon bottles delivered to the plaintiff’s business.