- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Stop us if you’ve heard this one before: Sometimes bottled water isn’t from the pretty picture on the bottle. USA Today reports…
“After speaking to several Nestlé Waters’ employees, this officer was informed for the first time that the Ice Mountain five-gallon bottles do not contain 100% natural spring water but instead contain resold municipal tap water,” the legal complaint charged.
The brand usually includes the source of the water on the label, but a lawsuit says it wasn’t on five-gallon bottles delivered to the plaintiff’s business.