- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
Burger King will test specifically for equine DNA following revelations that food processor Silvercrest Foods sold beef products containing horse meat to other retailers, including Tesco. Both companies have severed ties with Silvercrest, and Tesco has also said it will do DNA testing on all of its meat products.
Burger King says there is no horse meat in its burgers, only “100% pure Irish and British beef.” The problem was, Silvercrest imported some meat from a Polish supplier which contained “very small trace levels” of horse meat.