- Tax Hacks 2015: 6 Things Sneaky Tax Preparers Won’t Tell You
- Don’t Buy These 7 Things at a Dollar Store
- Will Obamacare Complicate Your Taxes? Not Likely
- Definitely Buy These 15 Things at a Dollar Store
- Ask Stacy: Do I Need a Financial Adviser, or Can I Manage My Money Myself?
- 5 Things to Think About Before Going to Back to School After Age 50
ABC News has some that’s bad for frequent flyers: Spirit Airlines now charges $100 for a carry-on bag if you don’t pay in advance. You can’t avoid the fee, but you can lower it by paying sooner…
Spirit Carry-On Bag Fees:
- $9 Fare Club Member Online: $25
- Standard Online: $35
- Telephone Reservations: $40
- Airport Ticket Counter or Kiosk: $50
- Boarding Gate: $100
Spirit Airlines was the first domestic carrier to charge for carry-on bags, but they’re no longer alone. In April, Allegiant Airlines started charging as much as $35 for a carry-on bag.
We warned about the fee hike in July, and gave a big comparison of airline fees.