This reader’s future son-in-law is threatening to drag her daughter down with his massive student loans. Short of calling off the wedding, what’s a mother to do?
Sure, you can write your own will. But why would you?
This high-school senior is confronted with a choice: lose out on the opportunity to attend a prestigious college, or borrow 80 grand. But are those really the only options?
As the year winds down, we catch up on our readers’ questions – especially the short ones.
Can you really make money working from home? Sure, but it’ll take some work to separate the scams from the scores.
A certain number of people will believe whatever you say on TV, providing you say it often enough. Example? “FreeCreditReport.com”
While deciding whether to refinance your mortgage may seem mysterious, when you boil it down, it’s just simple math.
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other