Reader question: I’ve got 10 credit cards, most with zero balances. I’d like to close some – but won’t that hurt my credit score?
Having no money in these volatile economic times is stressful – but so is having some money and not knowing where to invest it.
Sheila makes all her mortgage payments, but nobody will allow her to refinance her underwater mortgage. How come there’s no help for people who do the right thing?
My wife ran up my credit cards behind my back – now we’ve got debts we can’t pay. What should I do?
This week we have some questions about whether to invest in gold, grills or dishwashers.
Is there a law pending in Congress that would require paying a 1% sales tax on all transactions? Technically, yes.
This week we look at a question regarding a soon-to-be graduating student and the potential expiration of the so-called Bush tax cuts.
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?