Question: I just inherited from a relative. What should I do with the money?
A new poll claims that if given one wish, Americans would rather be richer than thinner, smarter, or even younger. Another study claims happiness comes from a $75,000 salary. Hogwash – here’s why.
According to his suicide note, Joseph Andrew Stack crashed a small plane into an Austin IRS office today because he was frustrated by a lack of work and an unfair tax system.
Stacy appeared on NBC6 in Miami to talk about “Life or Debt: 2010″. Watch the interview on South Florida Today.
Stacy talks to Marth Zollar of the “Martha Zollar Show” airing on FM1037 Talk Radio. Stacy chats about the “Greatest Generation”, living debt-free and his new book, “Life or Debt 2010″. Stacy Johnson on FM1037 Stacy Johnson on Relevant Radio … Continued
Jump into the Money Talks News “wayback machine” for a vintage story. I did this story about investing in Internet stocks 12 years ago. How did my picks work out?
President Obama just signed a law bringing sweeping reform to the credit card industry. Here’s a look at what it does for you.
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers