Searching for a used vehicle? Before you even take a test drive, save yourself time and money by researching these issues first.
Consumer Reports provides some tips for how to respond when potentially dangerous on-road mishaps like these happen.
Boston ranks No. 1 for aggressive driving, but nationwide motorists report witnessing plenty of bad driving behavior, including cutting funeral lines, a new survey says.
The automaker will compensate about 215,000 car owners between $125 and $1,050 after overstating fuel economy ratings.
Customers have been waiting for months for repairs because GM replacement parts are in short supply.
Is the vehicle in your garage a safety threat? Here’s how you can find out which cars have been recalled and learn if yours is one of them.
Here are some simple ways to shorten the length of time it takes to pay off the car. You’ll end up paying less interest on the loan.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- 18 Christmas Gifts for the Travel Lover on Your List
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Today’s Deals: Saturday, Dec. 20
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- The Most Irritating Airline Passengers Have Been Identified
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way