Terrorist vehicles? Mobile kitchens? We look at strange thoughts about the future of driverless cars.
Who says Americans can’t save? We’ve got $2.4 billion stashed in our vehicles.
When Kim DeBiase ends her lease for a Hyundai Sonata, the dealership demands a $400 payment for a “disposition” fee. And that puts her in a bad disposition. Does she really have to fork over the money?
A dash cam car insurance discount doesn’t yet exist, but recording your drive may still help keep your car insurance rates down.
Searching for a used vehicle? Before you even take a test drive, save yourself time and money by researching these issues first.
New car coming in the new year? Car dealers are legendary at sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat them at their own game. Follow these tips, and you’ll be a negotiating pro.
Swearing at a cop, driving barefoot and running certain stop signs won’t get you a ticket or jail time. See what else you can do.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?