Federal safety regulators say 7.8 million vehicles have defective Takata airbags, which pose a potentially deadly risk if you get in a wreck. Is your car on the recall list? Here’s how to find out in seconds.
Houses aren’t the only things that can be upside down. You can get underwater on a car loan, too — with disastrous consequences.
Just because the other driver crashed into you doesn’t mean he’s liable.
You’ll be surprised by all of data about you that is available to insurers.
When Katherine LaFaso starts leasing a Toyota Prius, her dealership sends her a mysterious $1,443 bill. But for what?
Renting a car doesn’t have to put a dent in your bank account. Here are some ways to curb the costs.
The ridesharing service’s contentious surge-pricing strategy pushed Uber to the BBB’s lowest rating.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills