This seat helps protect babies in car crashes as well as from the threat of being left in a parked car.
Vehicles affected by the recall include certain autos equipped with 8.4-inch touchscreens. Find out if your car is on the list.
The gap is narrowing between the appeal of premium-brand cars and nonpremium brand cars. Find out why.
Learn the warning signs of water damage and you can avoid getting suckered into buying a vehicle that appears fine, but is actually at the end of the road.
An experiment shows just how vulnerable some of today’s drivers may be to suddenly losing control of their vehicles to a hacker.
If you’re a consumer, it pays to learn what the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can do for you — and your wallet. Here are three key free resources CFPB offers.
A recent California ruling reclassifying an Uber driver from contractor to employee could have ripple effects for the on-demand ride-sharing service.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?