Customers have been surprised by huge bills from car rental companies. Here’s why this is happening.
Check out where your state ranks when it comes to good (and really bad) driving.
We’re not talking about recalls here. We’re talking about warranties almost no one knows about that could save you thousands of dollars.
With these cost-cutting tips you can save significantly on your car insurance premiums. Before the year ends, do this quick review.
Coordinating the financing, titling and insurance for a Christmas car gift requires some special timing.
Here are some of the most expensive cars you can buy, with the location where a house might just be had for the same price.
Federal safety regulators are pressing for a nationwide recall of Takata’s air bags, but Takata is reluctant to move forward.
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014