If you’re a consumer, it pays to learn what the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can do for you — and your wallet. Here are three key free resources CFPB offers.
A recent California ruling reclassifying an Uber driver from contractor to employee could have ripple effects for the on-demand ride-sharing service.
Honda’s U.S. financing division has reached a settlement over its alleged discriminatory car loan pricing.
Getting behind the wheel can be a joy in some cities — and a chore in others. Find out where your town ranks.
Michigan is just one state that’s shut down Tesla’s direct-to-consumer sales model. Is your state one of the others with an anti-Tesla law?
You may be surprised to see which seat offers the most protection in a car crash. It’s not a one-size-fits-all result.
New car fever can make you do crazy things. These eight tips can inoculate you against paying too much for your next vehicle.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- 20 Unusual but Handy Uses for WD-40, Indoors and Out
- The Best and Worst States for Driving
- Netflix’s Upcoming Loss of Hollywood Movies Is Hulu’s Gain
- Millions of Medicare Recipients Face Premium Hike in 2016
- Bargain-Hunting Season: The Best Things to Buy in September
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?