New car coming in the new year? Car dealers are legendary at sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat them at their own game. Follow these tips, and you’ll be a negotiating pro.
Swearing at a cop, driving barefoot and running certain stop signs won’t get you a ticket or jail time. See what else you can do.
Before you make the arrangements, do your homework about insurance and paperwork requirements and restrictions for those older than a certain age.
Consumer Reports warns that counterfeit Chinese tires have been sold in the U.S. using the Pegasus Advanta brand.
Customers have been surprised by huge bills from car rental companies. Here’s why this is happening.
Check out where your state ranks when it comes to good (and really bad) driving.
We’re not talking about recalls here. We’re talking about warranties almost no one knows about that could save you thousands of dollars.
- Going to Greece? Load Up on Cash and Keep Your Eyes Open
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?