Top American-made cars across 10 separate categories, as rated by Consumer Reports. The takeaway: U.S. auto manufacturers are gaining ground against their Asian competitors.
If you’re looking for a safe, reliable car for your teen driver that won’t break the bank, check out these 10 cars for under $10,000, recommended by Consumer Reports.
New Ford technology promises to make driving less stressful, and speeding tickets less common.
Low auto loan rates may drive you to refinance your car and save money. It’s worth looking into, but check out these tips to avoid potholes on the road.
Renting a car in the near future? Don’t make the mistake of paying more than you intend to, or more than you should.
It’s going up! Residents in some states are paying nearly a dollar more per gallon than they were a month ago.
Here are 13 ways to dig out and clean up from winter storm damage — and avoid ripoffs.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?