They may not be as flashy or stylish as their high-spending friends, but savers have a sex appeal that’s all their own. Here are six reasons to give savers a second look (and maybe a wink).
Credit & Debt
Here’s a list of states where people’s credit card debt tends to be the highest. Is your state among them?
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has accused two firms of tricking struggling student loan borrowers into paying high fees to receive help they can get on their own for free.
It seems like an easy way to get an extra 10 to 15 percent off your purchase, but will applying for that store credit card come back to bite you?
Many hotels place a pending charge on your credit card that’s far in excess of the cost of the room.
These student loan mistakes could end up costing you much more than you initially bargained for.
One woman changed her AT&T service, which caused a billing problem that came back to haunt her again, and again, and again.
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor