Federal legislation that would better protect consumers from unfair medical bills is in the works. In the meantime, these tips can help you today.
Credit & Debt
When you sell your home, is it smarter to choose a price that ends with a zero or a 9? Think through your strategy when you set the price.
Congratulations on your bonus! Here are nine smart ways to put the funds to good use.
Do yourself a huge favor. Take these steps to get a smoking deal on a mortgage, and do it well before you go house hunting.
Choose among the three main types of mortgages by weighing your plans for the house and trends in market interest rates.
A new survey finds many consumers believe switching banks is difficult. But that may not be the case.
You’ll need to hire the right team to help you purchase the home of your dreams, especially as competition for good properties heats up.
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?
- Is American Faith in Banks Finally on the Mend?