The company is battling allegations that it deceived its customers and may have left them vulnerable to identity theft.
Credit & Debt
Find out if you’re owed a chunk of the $700 million the company must pay back for its dodgy marketing and billing tactics.
If you’re a consumer, it pays to learn what the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau can do for you — and your wallet. Here are three key free resources CFPB offers.
Some of the products and features last seen during the risky boom years are making a reappearance. Here’s the scoop.
A new report shows a big bump in how much families ponied up this year for college after five years of little change. Here’s why.
Many of the millennials who are purchasing a home, buying a car and socking away money for their golden years have one thing in common. Find out what it is.
Make your money work as hard for you as you do for it by understanding these avenues to wealth.
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers