Should it be OK to waive your right to sue your lender for wrongdoing? The CFPB is considering next steps for arbitration agreements in the fine print.
Credit & Debt
A new study indicates a low credit score can cost you big bucks when it comes to auto insurance.
Although the number of underwater homes has declined by half, data show that homes in the lowest price range are still drowning disproportionately in negative equity.
Although the recession has positively impacted financial openness in marriages, couples continue to fight about the almighty dollar.
Student loan debt can ruin your young adulthood. Use these tips to find an affordable education. (Hint: It might even be free.)
Are your Social Security benefits safe from debt collectors? It turns out that the answer isn’t necessarily clear-cut.
A new Experian survey reveals that financial responsibility and openness about credit scores can make or break a relationship.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way