Here are some of the most popular categories of reader questions from 2014, along with answers. See if you’ve wondered about some of the same things.
Credit & Debt
Scammers will take advantage of new technologies to try to steal our identities and our money.
The popular chicken chain has admitted to a “potential data breach” at some of its restaurants.
Resolving to go debt-free is a great way to start the new year. Be careful where you go for help, though. You can find reputable help that’s free or doesn’t cost a lot.
Feeling frazzled? Spend a few minutes with these apps and meet the new, organized you.
If you think we’re a trusted source for consumer and personal finance news, you’re right. But we’re becoming much more.
Missing credit card bill payments will seriously hurt your credit score, but the sooner you get back on track, the less of an impact it will have.
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You