Planning to shrink your debt load in 2015? Then you’ll definitely want to read this article about how to do it in three easy steps.
Credit & Debt
When Kim DeBiase ends her lease for a Hyundai Sonata, the dealership demands a $400 payment for a “disposition” fee. And that puts her in a bad disposition. Does she really have to fork over the money?
This reader’s future son-in-law is threatening to drag her daughter down with his massive student loans. Short of calling off the wedding, what’s a mother to do?
New car coming in the new year? Car dealers are legendary at sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat them at their own game. Follow these tips, and you’ll be a negotiating pro.
Prepaid debit cards have been criticized for having excessive fees, but that doesn’t mean that some aren’t worth considering. Here’s why.
Taking control of your finances is possible only if you have a spending plan. It doesn’t have to hurt.
Researchers looked for signs that credit behavior and health are linked and found a connection in the study subjects that could be detected by age 10. Here’s what you can take away from that.
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other