When Kim DeBiase ends her lease for a Hyundai Sonata, the dealership demands a $400 payment for a “disposition” fee. And that puts her in a bad disposition. Does she really have to fork over the money?
Credit & Debt
This reader’s future son-in-law is threatening to drag her daughter down with his massive student loans. Short of calling off the wedding, what’s a mother to do?
New car coming in the new year? Car dealers are legendary at sales, but that doesn’t mean you can’t beat them at their own game. Follow these tips, and you’ll be a negotiating pro.
Prepaid debit cards have been criticized for having excessive fees, but that doesn’t mean that some aren’t worth considering. Here’s why.
Taking control of your finances is possible only if you have a spending plan. It doesn’t have to hurt.
Researchers looked for signs that credit behavior and health are linked and found a connection in the study subjects that could be detected by age 10. Here’s what you can take away from that.
Preparation can keep your airfare at its advertised price. Here’s how to avoid the airline fees that can add to your travel costs.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs