With added security in mind, MasterCard and Zwipe have created a contactless credit card with a fingerprint sensor.
Credit & Debt
Not all financial advice is beneficial. Check out some of the most common, but misleading financial tips.
Houses aren’t the only things that can be upside down. You can get underwater on a car loan, too — with disastrous consequences.
One in 5 Americans able to borrow from their 401(k)s have done so. But that doesn’t mean it’s a great idea.
We all make financial missteps, but mistakes made when buying a home can really be magnified. Here are four mortgage mistakes you can’t afford to make.
Multiple data breaches lead to improved security measures for federally issued cards.
Drowning in debt? Here are some mistakes that could be hindering you from eliminating those outstanding balances.
- How to Pick the Best Credit Union for You
- 10 Things We Spend Way Too Much On, and Cheaper Alternatives
- Fannie, Freddie CEOs Get $3.4 Million Raises
- Full-Service Restaurants Can Be Worse for Health Than Fast Food
- Are Airlines Conspiring to Keep Plane Tickets Costly?
- 10 Things To Know Before You Book a Cruise
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions