A new study found that Americans’ overall satisfaction with credit card companies is at an all-time high.
Credit & Debt
If you have a mortgage from Bank of America or Countrywide, you need to read this. Added bonus: If you don’t understand the financial crisis that caused the Great Recession, here’s a simple explanation.
Bob Sullivan’s new series, The Restless Project, will explore why we’re working harder than ever, yet falling further behind.
Headed off to college as a freshman? Here are some tips to help you set the foundation for your financial future.
What you should know before you sign up for a credit card from your favorite retailer.
How can you avoid the hustle and hassle of airport terminals? The answer might be in your wallet.
A reader wrote to us to ask about collections calls she’s getting about her late husband’s store credit card, a debt the collector says she doesn’t owe.
- You Probably Pay Too Much for These 10 Things
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships