In a recent survey, some people said they’d call it quits in the relationship if their partner had too much debt.
Credit & Debt
Smart use of credit is important at ANY age. Follow these golden rules for credit in your golden years and you’ll get the best insurance and loan rates. You’ll also be ready for any emergency.
A new report examines Gen Y’s personal finances and produces some surprising results.
Buying a home? Don’t kill your mortgage before it gets approved.
If you’re a fan of Carlson Rezidor hotels, this card has some generous benefits.
The new report likely doesn’t include those victimized by the massive data breaches at Target and other retailers.
These cards have lower fees and better terms than they did a few years ago, but they do have drawbacks.
- What Costco’s New Visa Deal Means for You
- FTC Hammers Scammers Trying to ‘Fly Under the Radar’ With Spanish Ads
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle