Seniors who own homes may be surprised to find they have cheaper, safer options than a reverse mortgage.
Credit & Debt
Rome Finance’s predatory lending scheme affected 17,800 soldiers, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said.
Debt collectors have their tricks of the trade to convince people they need to pay up big, right now.
Not using the magic plastic properly and responsibly can be ruinous to your credit rating and financial health.
Whether it’s finding help with debt, finding a better mortgage or finding a low-interest car loan, if you have a money problem, our Solutions Center can help you solve it.
A change to the federal student loan program presents a huge opportunity to borrowers who have defaulted on their loans from the government.
The new study is based on the review of credit files from TransUnion. Does the large number surprise you?
- Liar, Liar: Most Cosmetic Product Claims Deemed False
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills