Is there a way to pay off a 30-year mortgage in seven years by using sophisticated techniques involving a home equity line of credit? No, but the people behind these programs are hoping you’ll believe it.
Credit & Debt
Thinking about renting to own? Well, think again. Here’s why.
Looking to give your credit score a boost? Here are six regular expenses that won’t help you accomplish your objective even though you think they might.
You might have to punch in the three-digit code on the back of your card when making a purchase over a certain amount.
Americans have apparently been paying attention to all of the news about data breaches at major stores.
Your credit score is more like a roller coaster than a flat desert highway. But why does it fluctuate when nothing in your financial life is changing?
When a loved one dies, you’ll have a lot on your mind. Fortunately, paying off their debt is one thing most people won’t have to worry about.
- 5 Changes That Could Slash Heart Disease Deaths by Half
- This U.S. City Has the Priciest Hotel Rates in the World
- And the No. 1 Country for Female Entrepreneurs Is …
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
- 6 Ways to Keep Bad Credit From Killing a Small Business Dream
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- ’99 Percent’ Did Well Last Year, But Still Lagged Wealthy
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money