A new report found that grad schools are assuming a disproportionate share of student loan debt, leaving one to wonder if the payoff is worth the cost.
Credit & Debt
You have an old debt that’s beyond the statute of limitations and long ago dropped off your credit history. Then one day you get a call from a debt collector insisting you pay it. Can they do that?
Should it be OK to waive your right to sue your lender for wrongdoing? The CFPB is considering next steps for arbitration agreements in the fine print.
A new study indicates a low credit score can cost you big bucks when it comes to auto insurance.
Although the number of underwater homes has declined by half, data show that homes in the lowest price range are still drowning disproportionately in negative equity.
Although the recession has positively impacted financial openness in marriages, couples continue to fight about the almighty dollar.
Student loan debt can ruin your young adulthood. Use these tips to find an affordable education. (Hint: It might even be free.)
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?
- Avoid Getting Soaked by a Flood-Damaged Vehicle
- 7 Work-From-Home Hacks to Keep Your Job on Track