Millions of Americans continue to be trapped in a cycle of debt and financial insecurity, a new report says.
Credit & Debt
Of the myriad choices, here are five of the best airline credit card deals to suit different travel styles.
The typical family will save $750 at the pump this year. That’s enough to buy 187 Big Macs…or put a serious dent in that credit card debt.
Your tax refund checks can be an instrument of positive change, or just another wasted opportunity. What will you do with yours this year?
The Federal Trade Commission found that some people get so tired of fighting to fix an error on their credit report that they end up giving up and living with the mistake.
Your FICO score isn’t the only thing lenders might look at when you apply for a loan. What else could they use? Welcome to the “5 C’s” of credit.
The Federal Trade Commission has reached a record-setting settlement with two payday lenders affiliated with race car driver Scott Tucker for charging customers undisclosed fees.
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half