A new study indicates that Americans are actually pretty smart when it comes to managing credit cards.
Credit & Debt
Older Americans owe more than $18.2 billion in student loans, pushing some seniors into poverty.
Take these steps to make sure you’re not paying more for a car loan than you really need to.
If you’re looking to lower your student loan payments, a debt relief program may not be a good option. Here’s why.
The home superstore was hit by the same malware as Target.
A reader and her husband were surprised to find a delinquent account on his credit history, and now they need to clean it up before they apply for a mortgage. Possible? Yes. I know it is because I’ve done it myself.
The CFPB says consumers can be blindsided by unexpected charges after signing up for a credit card interest-rate promotion.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills