Berkeley voters approved a 1-cent-an-ounce tax on sugared soda and energy drinks. Plus, here are some other Election Day results that could impact people’s wallets.
Amazon’s Prime subscription now comes with another perk: unlimited photo storage on Amazon’s Cloud Drive.
Verizon promises Allen Myers $35 in monthly discounts on his bill, and he has it in writing. So why isn’t it honoring its agreement?
Americans are paying bigger bucks for beef and pork. Butter costs more, too.
A new Federal Reserve study indicates that the burden of student loan debt has kept more adult children from fleeing the comfort that Mom and Dad’s home provides.
A new report ranking gender equality around the world reveals very little progress in the U.S.
Trick-or-treat or Trick-or-cash? A new survey says many kids don’t want candy this Halloween. They want money.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills