You can shower your dad with love this Father’s Day without spending a dime. Check out these awesome food freebies and dining specials.
In recent decades, fathers have taken a more active role in their children’s lives and around the house.
Three servings may be a magical number when it comes to whole grains, a new study shows.
Take Dad out for a Father’s Day meal, and he’ll get an extra bonus at these six restaurants.
In one state, the richest 1 percent earns 45.4 times what the other 99 percent earns.
How long does it take to purchase a semi-automatic rifle in the United States? You may be surprised.
Looking for great ways to make the most of the season with your dog? We’ve got a lucky seven ideas.