Americans are getting fatter, but a handful of communities have low obesity rates. Find out where your state ranks.
If you made smart money choices in your 20s and 30s, keep on making them. If not? It’s not too late to fix your finances.
Beyond the Apple Watch: Wearable technology that powers your cellphone, monitors your baby’s heart rate at night and gives your PowerPoint presentation pizzazz.
From bezzy to twerking, the updated Scrabble bible includes words that has some traditionalist shaking their heads.
The mega-merger looks to be good for the cable companies’ bottom line, but the jury remains out on it’s impact on customers. Here’s why.
Warding off skin cancer and premature aging requires more than SPF. These easy-to-remember steps will guide you to the right sunscreen.
A new study links obesity with exposure to noise from road traffic, railways and aircraft. How more noise leads to bigger waistlines.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?