Consumer Reports just released its 2014 Naughty and Nice List, a look at which companies have consumer-friendly policies and which don’t.
A new survey shows that many people don’t realize the impact holiday shopping with credit cards can have on their credit standing.
The Restless Project: Now that she’s lost her $72,000-a-year job, there’s more money going out than coming in.
You work hard for a living and deserve everything life has to offer. Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Let them try to keep up with you.
Here are eight things that could give your pet a holiday trip to the hospital. Be careful.
Some things Americans take for granted, foreigners find strange, hilarious and sometimes offensive. Read on to see how thankful we should be for the things we have.
Starting tomorrow, smart shoppers will be getting some hot holiday deals. But the smartest shoppers will be building a “gift closet” that will see them through just about any occasion, all year long.
- Pop Quiz: Is it better to have a tax credit or a tax deduction?
- Java Hack: Coffee Lovers Outsmart Keurig’s K-Cup Technology
- Today’s Deals: Friday, Dec. 19
- Still Shopping for Christmas? 10 Last-Minute Money-Saving Tips
- The 10 Commandments of Wealth and Happiness
- Consumer Reports Doesn’t Recommend Gift Cards — Here’s Why
- Here’s Why We Have a Lawless Gotcha Capitalism Economy
- 9 Christmas Gifts That Keep Giving All Year
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Pop Quiz: Is It Better to Have a Tax Credit or a Tax Deduction?
- 10 Tips for Throwing an Awesome, but Cheap, New Year’s Eve Party
- 15 Tips for Taking Fabulous Smartphone Photos
- 5 Sneaky Jeweler Tricks of the Trade
- Your Next Loan Shouldn’t Be From a Bank
- The Gift That Doesn’t Need Batteries, Never Breaks and Can Change a Kid’s Life
- Shopping for Your Guy? Here Are 10 Things NOT to Buy
- 10 Awesome Yet Affordable Teacher Gifts
- Shopping For Your Girl? Avoid Everything on This List
- Should You Get a Store Credit Card?
- Should You Tip Your Garbage Man? 9 Rules for Holiday Tipping
- 10 Great Kid Gifts for Less Than $10
- 12 Ways to Save on Holiday Travel
- Year-End Review: 9 Tips to Cut Homeowners Insurance Costs
- Get Free Car Repairs with Secret Warranties
- Year-End Review: 10 Tips to Cut Car Insurance Costs
- 5 Types of Consumer Reports You Don’t Know About
- Don’t Get Scrooged by These 20 Holiday Scams
- 7 Foolproof Organizing Tricks You Don’t Know
- 6 Tips to Donate to Charity the Smart Way