Cyberattacks have affected millions of Americans in recent years, and the problem only worsens. Are Social Security numbers part of the problem and possibly key to the solution?
A Federal Reserve Bank of New York study reveals that lifetime earnings are largely determined by what you make in your first 10 years.
A Howard University report argues that small-dollar, high-interest payday loans threaten to push already vulnerable communities into poverty.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau says these lenders were falsely suggesting a government affiliation in pursuit of reverse mortgage customers.
Summer is coming. A tight budget doesn’t mean you can’t have a fabulous vacation, just substitute imagination and planning for money.
These days, thrift stores are chockfull of good quality stuff and bargains, all testimony to the overconsumption of the past.
Nearly 1 in 10 American households does not own a vehicle. Here are some of the cities where many people find that the costs of car ownership outweigh the benefits.
- What Costco’s New Visa Deal Means for You
- FTC Hammers Scammers Trying to ‘Fly Under the Radar’ With Spanish Ads
- 5 Myths About Women and Money
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Turns 150: Enjoy the Classic, Plus Film and Digital Spinoffs for Free
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle