There are steps you can take to access your money without paying the costly surcharges.
Here’s another startling statistic: Some 80 million Americans live in counties where median income can’t support a monthly mortgage payment on a median-priced home.
The median household income of the most wealthy state in the nation is nearly double that of the poorest state.
These states might not be the first to come to mind when you think about youth culture.
Apartments.com reveals that some renters drop more than half of their monthly income on rent in these costly areas.
The retail giant will begin offering a low-cost checking account.
Dental insurance is not the only way to go. Here are 10 other ways to cut your dental bills.
- Pop Quiz: Does Your Debt Disappear After the Statute of Limitations Runs Out?
- 5 Tricks Department Stores Use to Get You to Spend More
- 8 Simple, No-Cost Moves That Will Absolutely, Positively Make You Richer
- Speed Up Your Savings Goals by Defragging Your Budget
- How They Make Fast Food Look So Good
- 6 Steps That Will Stop You From Blowing Your Holiday Budget This Year
- 10 Mistakes That Can Double Your Tech Spending
- Can Ride-Sharing Provide an ‘Uber-Lyft’ to Your Income?
- 7 Secret Tactics Warehouse Stores Don’t Want You To Know
- When You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Join ‘Em: Buy the Companies You Hate
- How to Get a Patent for Your Big Idea in 7 Steps
- Cheap Car Fixes That Will Easily Pay For Themselves
- The Best and Worst Things to Buy in November
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- 6 Ways to Ensure You’ll Have Enough Money in Retirement
- Pop Quiz: Can You Profit When Stocks Fall?
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- 14 Creative Ways to Date When Money’s Tight
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills