The answer to the question of when to drop collision coverage on your vehicle is not the same for everyone. Here’s how to figure it out.
A slower-than-expected growth in Medicare spending, and health care spending in general, is good news for the federal budget.
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for U.S. teens. Techno-parenting might save your novice driver’s life.
September is devoted to one of the most important financial products being sold today — one you might not own. What is it? You’ll have to click to find out.
You’ll need a perfect driving record and will pay a little extra for a vanishing deductible car insurance plan.
Allstate releases its annual list of the top 200 cities for safe driving. Did your city make the top 10?
Buried in medical debt? Here are steps you can take to lower the bill, sometimes quite substantially.
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar
- Medical ID Theft Cost Americans $20 Billion in 2014
- The Tooth Fairy Index is Up! What Kids Are Getting Under Their Pillows
- Is Getting a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- 5 Tips for Renting a Home When Your Credit Is Poor