Consumer Reports said taking zinc and vitamin C when you have a cold may actually make things worse. We’ll tell you why.
Although this year’s influenza vaccine is not a great match for all the strains of influenza that are common right now, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention still recommend getting one.
Swearing at a cop, driving barefoot and running certain stop signs won’t get you a ticket or jail time. See what else you can do.
Before you make the arrangements, do your homework about insurance and paperwork requirements and restrictions for those older than a certain age.
A new study indicates that Dr. Oz often gives advice that is not backed by scientific evidence.
You’re renting but you don’t have renters insurance? You most likely should bite the bullet and cough up the cash. Here’s why.
A new report reveals a rise in obesity and inactivity. It also ranks the nation’s health on a state-by-state basis. Find out who made the list for America’s most (and least) healthy states.
- Duh! 7 Obvious Money-Saving Tips People Often Forget
- Stop and Think: How Much House Can You Really Afford?
- 5 Steps to a Perfectly Organized Garage
- Natural Mosquito Repellent (Sans Toxic Chemicals) May Beat DEET
- The 5 Most Popular Restaurants for Hardcore Breakfast Fans
- TV Viewers Cutting the Cord in Big Numbers
- Morning Deals: Thursday, Aug. 20
- The 15 Best Jobs for Young Adults
- Why There’s a Great Chance You Used Facebook on Monday
- Now Hear This: You Can Save Hundreds on Hearing Aids
- What It Really Takes Just to Get by in America
- 3 Ways to Slash the Cost of Daily Chores
- The Most Emotional — and Emotionless — Countries in the World
- Why Internet Service on Your Next Flight Could Be Faster
- 10 Automakers Sued Over ‘Deadly’ Ignition Flaw
- Making Extra Money: 7 Steps to Start a Pet Sitting or Dog Walking Business
- 12 Tips to Building a Resume That Gets You Hired
- These Colleges and Majors Lead to the Highest Salaries
- The Most and Least Satisfying Car Brands in America
- 5 Tips to Squeeze the Most Cash From Your Old Phone
- Bad Speller? It Could Cost You a Date and More
- Which Pharmacies Deliver the Best Customer Satisfaction?
- 1 Generation Less Reliant on Credit Cards Than the Rest
- Ask Stacy: Can Obamacare Help Me Retire Early?
- Could It Be? Frugality Is a Fall Fashion for Kids?
- Most Working Parents Say They Work From Desire, Not Just Need
- Why Is the Stock Market Tumbling? And Should You Panic?