You’ll be surprised by all of data about you that is available to insurers.
A new study found that even filing a small claim on your homeowner’s insurance can send your rates through the roof.
Caring for an Ebola patient isn’t cheap: costs top $1,000 per hour.
It’s a virus-laden world out there. Use these tactics to protect yourself and your loved ones — and your wallet. (Hint: You can probably find a free flu shot, but you should never pay more than $15.)
Many L.A. diners are seeing a new fee on their bill: a surcharge to cover restaurant workers’ health insurance.
Those 17 digits reveal a lot about your vehicle.
Tax experts say about 20 million Americans may qualify to waive the health insurance tax penalty.
- The Wealthy Did Well Last Year; the Rest of Us Did OK Too
- What the Same-Sex Marriage Ruling Has to Do With the U.S. Economy
- 15 Ways to Save Big on Your Dream Wedding
- More Than One-Third of Wealthy Lack Estate Plans
- The Highest-Paid Celebrities in the World
- 13 Ways to Clip the Cost of Child Care
- Men Vs. Women: Who Brings More Debt to Relationships?
- More Than Half of Americans Delaying Life Decisions
- 7 Tips to Fly Hassle-Free With Your Pet
- Looking to Ditch Cable? Hulu’s Got a Deal for You
- 20 Odd Ways to Make Extra Money
- Supreme Court Upholds Health Insurance Subsidies
- The Cars That Best Retain Their Value
- 3 Out of 4 Americans Waste Food — and Money
- 11 Staging Tips to Help You Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Best (and Worst) Airports for Saving Time and Money
- 10 Characteristics of Wildly Successful People
- Almost Half of Couples Don’t Know This About Each Other
- Home Selling 101: 17 Tips for Creating Maximum Curb Appeal
- Should You Take Investing Advice From a Robot?